According to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation:
- About 70,000 people are living with cystic fibrosis worldwide;
- In the United States alone:
- About 30,000 people are living with cystic fibrosis;
- Approximately 1,000 new cases of CF are diagnosed each year;
- More than 75 percent of people with CF are diagnosed by age 2;
- Nearly half of the CF population is age 18 or older.
Learn more about cystic fibrosis here: http://bit.ly/1MTSxuh
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?