This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Wagner 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     David Wagner 
    Participant

Hi my name is David and I am working on getting a law federally passed called Davids law this law will allow all students with CF
    To self administer there own enzymes during the school day and during after school activity s the student would have a bottle of enzymes for the school day and one for after school activity s as well the 2 Nd bottle remains in the locker of the student until they are on the way to do the after school activity each night the parents would be responsible for refilling the bottle s the schools and the state’s that are using David’s law have had no issues at this time currently what is happening in some schools the parents have to go to the school every time the student eats plus must attend any field trip or the student must stay home we have told the schools that we are here if they have any questions re David’s law please also note that the law also requires a a letter from the dr and the parents and the school principal and each of the letters be placed in the student s file the letter must state that you agree to the student using David’s law and you agree that this student is able to self administer enzymes on there own most cf patients can do this because they know the issues of not taking them if you would like to help us with David’s law please email me at [email protected]
    Thanks for your support your brother always David Wagner CNA/HHA

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account