Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF Finding Balance Through Life Changes?

• Finding Balance Through Life Changes?

Posted by jenny-livingston on September 8, 2022 at 9:54 pm

I’m officially two weeks into my graduate school program and I can confidently say that I was not prepared for this! When I was in college previously, I developed coping skills and learned to balance my health needs with my educational goals quite well, but it’s been a few years since I needed to utilize those skills. I’m in a bit of a struggle phase right now as I rediscover ways to channel my energy effectively.

Finding that balance can be difficult. Whether it’s related to college, your job, family needs, or something else, how do you balance those demands with the demands of your health? When navigating a life change or adding more to your plate of responsibilities, what helps you find equilibrium?

luisa-palazola replied 1 year, 6 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • luisa-palazola

September 28, 2022 at 12:10 pm

So proud of you Jenny and I am excited to see where you’re headed! Finding that balance is so hard, but I think the best thing I can say is give yourself grace! And, where you can try to go slow!