• Recognizing your strengths

Posted by luisa-palazola on February 21, 2019 at 5:21 pm

I don’t think we do this enough — or ever. But, I think it’s super important to pause and honor what you are good at, what makes you who you are, and makes you smile. You guys are welcome to chime in, but here’s a bit of me recognizing what I’m good at

I honestly think my biggest strengths come from communication, and ironically some of the things I’ve had most trouble were communication based.

What I love about myself is that I am very in tune to my emotions and other people’s emotions. I can’t tell what other people are thinking, but I try to be very aware of tone of voice, details in the information they express, and over body language. I do this so I can reciprocate appropriately, and to ensure I honor and care about them in the way they need to be heard.

When people talk to me, whether in person, on FaceTime, or heck through messages. I want to make sure I’m doing everything I can to be kind, honor them, and stay as authentic to me as possible.

For me, being authentic is vibrancy and love and relishing in all moments. And I want to carry that to all interactions I have.

I want to uplift people, because that’s what uplifts me. And, it’s kinda awesome to smile with another person.

I recognize some situations these things are definitely not appropriate. But, in my experience, my interactions have space to smile.

This is what I’m good at, and I carry it with me everywhere. What’re your strengths?

luisa-palazola replied 5 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.