• jenny-livingston

December 7, 2022 at 10:10 pm

Okay, I absolutely love The Black Parade! My brother was really into punk rock when we were in high school, and his music tastes influenced mine quite a bit at that time. My daughter and I have definitely bonded over our shared love of music, and we especially love experiencing it live! In the last year we saw Harry Styles twice (I told you he’s our boy), Louis Tomlinson, Lizzo, and a 90s country show with Aaron Tippin, Colin Raye and Sammy Kershaw. My music taste is kind of all over the place. I don’t have a favorite album or even a favorite genre. This past week, I’ve listened to a ton of Ghost and The 1975. Next week, it’ll be something else… maybe Green Day or Good Charlotte for old times sake.

• gina-michele

December 13, 2022 at 3:53 pm

Like Jenny, my taste in music is a bit all over the place and I find it very hard to single in on one favorite artist, album, or genre.  I will say… hip-hop/ rap is my go-to in the mornings to prepare for work and alternative/ punk is my go-to when I need to keep it moving when exercising or at the gym!  Latin music often sparks something in me to move and exercise, too… how can I resist?!