Many benefits can come from exercises and activities that stimulate breathing for cystic fibrosis patients.
Here are some outstanding examples:
1. Living with Cystic Fibrosis: Exercise
2. Exercising with Cystic Fibrosis
3. Courage in Sports: CFer Jerry Cahill
4. Living Today | Wes by Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
5. Cystic Fibrosis Patient Featured On Men’s Fitness Cover
6. Boy with CF Improves Lung Function by Playing the Bagpipes
7. Cystic Fibrosis: An Athlete’s Story
8. Living with Cystic Fibrosis: Healing in the Surf
9. Learn How to Do Couples Yoga for CF Airway Clearance with The Freys
10. Nathan Charles: Rugby Player with Cystic Fibrosis
11. ‘Today, I’m Brave’ – Breana, The Tandem Surfer CFer
12. Can Tai Chi Benefit People with Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic Fibrosis News Today is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.