Today, I had a bit of a negative CF appointment that I didn’t foresee coming. I was pretty disheartened, but I’m hoping it’s a small bump and that I’ll be able to recover quickly.
1. How do you cope with a negative appointment?
2. What is considered a “negative” appointment to you?
So “Five Feet Apart” finally came out last Friday.
1. Have you seen it? Do you plan on seeing it, if not?
2. What are your opinions on it?
3. What do you hope happens in the aftermath?
Tuesday marked a year since my sister died. An expression I’ve used a lot is that it’s somehow felt like forever and an instant without her. It kind of mimics that expression “the years are short but the days are long.”
1. Have you lost somebody to CF? How long has it been?
2. When was the hardest period for you? (I’ve heard the second year can…[Read more]
Tomorrow is the release date of the film “Five Feet Apart,” which has been shrouded in controversy and has seen a polarized response from the CF community.
1. Are you planning on seeing it? Why or why not?
2. What are you expecting?
3. What do you expect the aftermath to look like?
Hey teens, a few questions.
1. How do you explain CF to others?
2. Are you open about it?
3. How do people respond to you telling them you have it?
Side effects of medications are the worst parts of medications. A lot of the time, the side effects are just a small price to pay. But sometimes it can be way worse.
1. What medications do you have side effects from? What are the side effects?
2. Have any side effects ever forced you to stop any medication?
I used to use four puffs of albuterol before my treatments. Now I only do two of Xopenex (which is a weaker version of albuterol). I get really shaky if I do too much albuterol.
1. What bronchodilator do you use? Does it affect you at all?
2. (I personally think albuterol helps me as well as anything.) Do you like your bronchodilator? Do you feel…[Read more]
I was sort of involved in school, but I wish I had been more involved.
1. Were you involved in extracurriculars, at any level of school? Do you wish you had been more or less involved?
2. Did having CF affect your involvement?
3. What type of extracurriculars were you involved in?
Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.
©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen