Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF When Do You Worry: Sick Versus Sick-Sick

• When Do You Worry: Sick Versus Sick-Sick

Posted by bailey-anne-vincent on February 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm

So I’ve been out of the hospital for a few weeks now. I did home IVS, and within a week of stopping them, I started to come down with something. I am now going into my second-full week of feeling completely bogged down with this bug, and it’s showing no signs of going away. My cough is worse. My muck is worse. But I also struggle with knowing when I want to complain to my doctors, because I just finished treatment, and I’m currently on steroids and a good range of medications. I tend to think: “Why bother?”

Question: When do you finally raise the flag to your providers about not feeling well?

Is it based on symptoms or is it based on duration? For me, the fact this isn’t going away after so many days is what’s wearing me down (though I see my ENT in a couple of days).

I’m curious how often others report to their CF clinic, or when you simply say, “eh, it’s that time of year” and wait it out instead

bailey-anne-vincent replied 4 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.