7 Tips to Help You Manage Your Schedule
1. Write a to-do list for the day and organize your schedule for the week ahead.
2. Find a way to manage your tasks.
3. Write a list of all your medications and organize your medications ahead of time.
Use and abuse timers and alarms and discover some mental reminders to help you to not forget to take your medicine.
4. Be reasonable and realistic with your time.
5. Allow for adjustments.
It’s OK if you cannot do it all sometimes.
6. Make sure to make some free time for your family and friends
7. You matter too!
(So schedule some time just for you, too.)
Cystic Fibrosis News Today is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.