Reflecting on 31 Days of CF
The Benefits of Being Sick
As columnist Lara Govendo reflects on her journey through CF and transplant, she realizes there are a surprising number of benefits.
Your CF Community
Visit the Cystic Fibrosis News Today forums to connect with others in the CF community.
- Depression, Anxiety Common Among CF Patients August 4, 2021
- The Truth Is I’ve Been Really, Really Sick. Let’s Talk About It August 3, 2021
- Patients Report Satisfaction, Concerns With Opioids August 3, 2021
- Advocates Lobby US Congress During Virtual Rare Disease Week August 2, 2021
- Nutritional Status of CF Children Linked to Teenage-onset Diabetes August 2, 2021