Many benefits can come from exercises and activities that stimulate breathing for cystic fibrosis patients.
Here are some outstanding examples:
1. Living with Cystic Fibrosis: Exercise
2. Exercising with Cystic Fibrosis
3. Courage in Sports: CFer Jerry Cahill
4. Living Today | Wes by Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
5. Cystic Fibrosis Patient Featured On Men’s Fitness Cover
6. Boy with CF Improves Lung Function by Playing the Bagpipes
7. Cystic Fibrosis: An Athlete’s Story
8. Living with Cystic Fibrosis: Healing in the Surf
9. Learn How to Do Couples Yoga for CF Airway Clearance with The Freys
10. Nathan Charles: Rugby Player with Cystic Fibrosis
11. ‘Today, I’m Brave’ – Breana, The Tandem Surfer CFer
12. Can Tai Chi Benefit People with Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic Fibrosis News Today is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?