old Cystic Fibrosis News Today – Home
Reflecting on 31 Days of CF
How I Discovered That PTSD Was Causing My Post-transplant Struggles
Columnist Lara Govendo addresses an issue that several readers may relate to: post-transplant PTSD, which can wreak havoc.
Your CF Community
Visit the Cystic Fibrosis News Today forums to connect with others in the CF community.
- Unbearable Medical Costs Are a Systemic Injustice for the Disabled June 16, 2021
- BiomX’s Phage Cocktail Seen to Kill Resistant P. aeruginosa in Studies June 16, 2021
- Parenting Advice From a Mother Who’s Good at Getting It Wrong June 15, 2021
- First People Dosed With Investigational Therapy EDT001 June 15, 2021
- RNA-based Therapies Show Promise in Early Studies, ReCode Reports June 14, 2021