Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Bailey Vincent
      Keymaster

I shared a bit about preparing for surgery in a post yesterday, but started thinking about the “timing” of medical procedures, and what a delicate balance it can be.

I’ve had surgeries where no one could be there overnight. I’ve had times where I worried about getting a ride to or from. And I’ve had other times when it happened during a holiday break or a low-work load month, and I had many loved ones to lean on.

Currently, I have a lot of stress with timing. My husband is looking for a job (interviewing everywhere he can)- as his teaching contract was not renewed post pandemic- and it’s scary all around. We have faced worse… but man, wouldn’t it be nice if we got paid surgical leave? (lol)

It sounds spoiled, but I wish I could stock up on things (groceries, a working vacuum, a fuzzy new blanket) before going in, but we just can’t. I’m so lucky that one of us has always had a job, or has always hustled really hard to keep/find one… So we have never apathetic. Still, there is much we cannot control when it comes to timing!

Have you ever been in the hospital during a difficult time in your life?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account