Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF Motivation Monday: Setting Personal Goals

• Motivation Monday: Setting Personal Goals

Posted by kevin-schaefer on May 11, 2020 at 5:00 am

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a safe and relaxing weekend.

Today, I wanted to start a conversation about setting personal goals. Obviously, it’s an unusual time to even think about this subject. Between the COVID-19 pandemic and just trying to stay healthy, most of us aren’t focused on the future.

Still, I actually think it’s a great time to stay motivated and develop goals. While we’re all stuck at home, we can utilize this time for personal growth, and to invest in our relationships. You can also have goals related to your physical health. I know it sounds corny, but I think this time in isolation provides us with opportunities.

Check out this article on tips for setting goals. I like how the writer breaks down the different types of goals, and explains the benefits of setting them. They can really help increase our motivation, both at work and in our daily lives.

What are some goals you have for yourself? What do you use as a primary source of motivation?

kevin-schaefer replied 3 years, 10 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.