• Travel nebulizer recommendations

Posted by jenny-livingston on October 21, 2021 at 6:10 pm

Do you have a smaller, portable nebulizer that you use for travel? For the last couple years, I’ve been using the Part Trek S and despite mixed reviews, I’ve really liked it. However, the last couple time’s I’ve used it, the battery doesn’t even last a full treatment (where it would previously last up to 4 treatments on a single charge). It seems that the issue would be fixed by replacing the battery – it isn’t an issue with the machine itself – but I’m wondering if anyone has a different recommendation.

paul-met-debbie replied 2 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • paul-met-debbie

October 22, 2021 at 9:52 am

Yes, those lithium ion batteries for the Pari trek S only last for so long. Fortunately, this one is replaceable and not that expensive.
    I use the Pari e-flow mesh nebulizer, it’s compact (fits in my pocket like a disc-man), ultra light weight and uses AA batteries (I use it with rechargeable batteries) or an adapter, which is cheap. It’s my only nebulizer, for daily use and travel. The mesh needs to be replaced twice a year however, which is $80. My insurance pays for that. What I most like about it is that it is absolutely silent. I could never stand the humming of the compressor nebulizers for long. I like to meditate or listen to music (no earphones please) when nebulizing, so silence is important.