Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF What is on your summer binge list?

• What is on your summer binge list?

Posted by William on July 19, 2023 at 9:00 am

While the summer is underway and the sweltering heat keeps many of us (yours included) inside, there are many shows to binge and books to read, even while doing treatments!

What are some television shows on your binge list? What are some books you’re reading this summer? I’m binging Vanderpump Rules and The West Wing and reading The Big East by Dana O’Neal.

William replied 7 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • gina-michele

September 12, 2023 at 10:53 am

While summer is ending soon (but not ended, yet!), my husband and I recently just started binging Ozark.  A rewatch (for me!) of Game of Thrones is coming next.  I mean… everyone’s gotta watch it in its entirety at least once, right?

• William

September 12, 2023 at 5:47 pm

How do you like Ozark?! And yeah, Game of Thrones is supposedly really great. So many great shows from HBO!

• gina-michele

September 27, 2023 at 1:31 pm

Ozark had a quick pick-up and seemed to slow down some, but overall it is an interesting and thoughtful, exciting show. However, the picture itself is a bit too dark for me on the screen (I mean that literally, not figuratively – it is very dark)!

• William

September 27, 2023 at 1:42 pm

Sounds like the same issue Game of Thrones had.