Reflecting on 31 Days of CF
What It’s Like to Have a Family Member in the ICU
Five years after her brother, Bradley, fought for his life in the ICU, columnist Shelby Dell reflects on how his hospitalization affected her.
Your CF Community
Visit the Cystic Fibrosis News Today forums to connect with others in the CF community.
- Don’t Overlook Emotional Wellness When Dealing With Chronic Illness October 15, 2021
- Liver Disease in CF Appears Linked to Problems in CFTR Protein October 15, 2021
- ‘Look at Me, I’m Atrophy’: Being Chronically Ill at Halloween October 14, 2021
- Anxiety Due to COVID-19 Lower in Children With CF Than Their Peers October 14, 2021
- Change in CF Treatment Patterns in UK Seen With Use of Kalydeco October 13, 2021