• Posted by jenny-livingston on August 27, 2020 at 4:55 pm

I recently shared this on Instagram and soon realized that I wasn’t alone in these feelings. I thought it might be a helpful reminder for someone here as well.

It took me a long time to realize that I have anxiety, and an even longer time to admit that it sometimes gets the best of me.

The last few days have been rough. I can pinpoint some of the reasons I’m struggling, I’m having a hard time identifying other reasons, and I’m probably making up several more (I do love to catastrophize).  But these feelings are real, and they’re heavy. As beautiful as life is, it can also be unbelievably overwhelming and daunting.

If you’re struggling as well, please know that you’re not alone. I see you. I feel you. I’m worrying and fighting and struggling and crying right along with you.

And we’re going to be okay.

Do you find yourself struggling with mental health more during this pandemic? Are there certain things that help you cope on rough mental health days? Do you feel comfortable discussing mental health with your friends, family, and/or care providers? 

jenny-livingston replied 3 years, 7 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.