• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jenny Livingston
      Keymaster

I typed this out yesterday, but something happened and my post was eaten. Technology is both amazing and incredibly frustrating. Anyway, I look forward to these “weekly win” posts because I love to hear about the good things happening in each other’s lives. I also think that when things are looking dreary and the stresses of an imperfect world seem so heavy at times, it’s nice to take a moment to focus on the good things.

So please tell me, in the last week or so, what is something good that has happened? Did you accomplish something great? What is something you’re proud of? Do you have any exciting news to share?

Oftentimes, my wins have something to do with animals and this week is no exception. Over the weekend, our ever-growing farm family grew a bit more as we welcomed two baby Nubian goats into our home (well, not literally our home… that’d be messy). I grew up with all kinds of animals on what you could call a small farm. I’ve always dreamed of my daughter having the same opportunities but, due to my health and the fact that I was a single mom living in a one bedroom apartment for several years, it seemed a bit out of reach. Having a home with a bit of land and a partner who also loves animals has made that dream possible. I’m thrilled to have goats again!

Another small win? My daughter gets her second dose of the Pfizer vaccine today. She tolerated the first so well and we hope this one will also be a breeze (which was not the case for me).

What about you? Big or small, profound or silly, what are some wins you’ve experienced recently?

And for those interested, here is a picture of the goats, Juniper and Hazel.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account