Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF Beam — my new favorite exercise platform

• Beam — my new favorite exercise platform

Posted by jenny-livingston on March 12, 2020 at 2:15 pm

The benefits of exercise are pretty well-understood in our community, but that doesn’t mean it’s always easy to maintain a workout routine. I’ve talked before about how I tend to fall off the exercise wagon every now and then and sometimes I really struggle to get back on.

But I’ve found something that has not only helped me ease back into exercise, it’s been so much fun! BEAM! Beam is an online exercise platform with on-demand and live classes specially tailored to the CF community. Many of the sessions are even taught by instructors with cystic fibrosis.

I’ve loved having the ability to jump on choose a class that fits my energy level and whatever time constraints I may have that day. And there’s something doubly awesome about knowing that the instructors and entire Beam team are so knowledgeable about CF.

And right now, due to the concerns about COVID-19, Beam is offering a two-month free trial! If you normally workout at a gym and are concerned about the risks of coronavirus, or if you’re simply interested in giving Beam a try, now is the perfect time!

Follow Beam on Instagram or check out their website.
    Use code BEAM-STAY-WELL for 2 month free trial!

What is your favorite exercise platform? How do you stay active during cold and flu season? Has COVID-19 affected your workout routine in any way? For instance, if you usually workout in a gym, are you choosing to stay home now?

jenny-livingston replied 4 years, 4 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.