Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Introductions Best Wishes From Istanbul

• Best Wishes From Istanbul

Posted by ahmet-koyuncu on May 15, 2022 at 9:48 am

Hi to everyone,

It is very nice to reach a platform which enables CF related people all around the world can share feelings, experiences, memories, advices, relations , etc. I wish the best of luck , success, tranquility and of course health to my dear friends who share the common fate with us.

I am the dad of a -ten years old- boy. We live in Istanbul, Turkey.  Our story has begun in the autumn of 2014  when we learnt that our son has CF. Of course, since then our life has changed enormously, a lot of medicines, hospital visits, caring issues have entered to our life and this process is still ongoing however when I look back this period,  it has improved our family’s mental power against challenges of the human life.

We all knew that we are in a marathon race and should keep determined. But also knew that medical improvements (thanks to all healthcare professionals, so glad to have them)  are becoming more reachable than ever. So, we have reasons to be optimistic.

With my warmest wishes,

Ahmet

William replied 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • William

August 25, 2023 at 1:08 pm

Ahmet! Greetings from the USA! I hope you and your family are doing well and thriving in Istanbul, Turkey. Don’t be afraid to come around more.