• Brandon

Posted by luisa-palazola on May 13, 2019 at 4:21 pm

It’s MCM and we’re stoked to have Brandon today. @ is 30 years old and lives in Arizona. Here are three things important to HIS story with CF. Don’t forget to answer his question!

I was born in Frankfurt, Germany, but I I was raised in Iowa my whole life. I was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis around 1 year of age. I keep healthy through daily nebulizers, a healthy diet and nutrition, and strength training. I’m Christian and pray for manifestation in God’s healing, always. My parents were told I wouldn’t make it past my teens, and I was told I wouldn’t make it past 24. Today I’m 30 years old and still going strong, Thanks be to God. What I want people to know most about CF is that it shouldn’t define a person. I am not my life situation and there’s is much more to me than an illness that no one choose. I aim to bless others while going
    through this storm we are call CF.

My lifetime goal is selfless acts of character and to encourage everyone else in their own Godly
    creation. I pray people will know their worth, not by the eyes of people as their views are
    imperfect, but by their own worth in Jesus in which they are beautifully, magnificently, and fiercely made. I’m passionate about bringing joy to those around me even if it means making a fool of myself. A smile beats a thousand grins. Though I have dealt with CF my whole life, it doesn’t stop or limit me from my dreams. I like to hike and be outdoors, go camping, biking, surfing, guitar playing, gun shooting, and van life enthusiast.

My heart is for people. To guide, empower, encourage, to lift, and to conquer. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. I welcome anyone to message and or follow me. Lets talk, lets laugh, lets cry… as long as it’s together 🙂

My question to the community is: If money was no object, and dreams reachable no matter the
    physics – where and what would you be?

luisa-palazola replied 4 years, 10 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.