Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF Clinical research in the time of COVID

• Clinical research in the time of COVID

Posted by jenny-livingston on August 14, 2020 at 1:05 pm

I’ve previously mentioned how much I enjoy participating in clinical research. I’ve been involved in several clinical trials over the years, including the Orkambi drug study (which I’ve talked about both on IG and my blog in the past). However, like many other aspects of life and healthcare, clinical research has changed in the time of COVID.

I’m currently preparing to screen for a new study, and it’s… going to be a bit tricky. In addition to all the precautions being taken in the hospital/clinic setting, I’ll need to be tested for coronavirus prior to each study appointment. I’m a little anxious to be attending in-person appointments at the hospital, but also incredibly excited to be participating in research once again!

If you’re involved in research, either as a patient/participant or clinical researcher, how have things been different for you during this pandemic? 

jenny-livingston replied 3 years, 8 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.