• COVID in your area

Posted by jenny-livingston on November 9, 2020 at 6:25 pm

Coronavirus. COVID-19. “The Rona.”

Are we sick of talking about this yet? It seems like COVID talk has been pretty light around here. When we’re bombarded by it everywhere else, perhaps it’s not something we want to be talking about here as well.

That being said, I’d really like to talk about COVID today (hah!).

I don’t think it’s unfair (nor should it be a surprise to anyone paying attention) to say that the United States has handled this pandemic quite poorly. We’ve had over 10 million cases and nearly 250 thousand deaths. This virus is running rampant. In recent days, time and time again, we’ve broken records for the number of positive cases in a single day. My state is seeing it’s largest surge in cases since the pandemic began. There has been a lot of pushback when it comes to restrictions and mask mandates. It’s been… wild!

My question today is this: what does COVID look like in your area? Are you seeing many cases where you are? What restrictions and health guidelines exist? Do people refuse to follow those guidelines and/or wear masks, or is that distinctly an American phenomenon? And perhaps most importantly, how are you currently coping with all things COVID related? 

jenny-livingston replied 3 years, 5 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.