Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF Experience or Realization – belief or truth

• Experience or Realization – belief or truth

Posted by paul-met-debbie on February 28, 2022 at 7:45 am

I often talk about Realization and Wholeness (Oneness). And point out that this is different from Experience. We all experience life in a different way, but is there also something that goes beyond all those differences? And if so, what might it be, and how is it different from the personal experiences?

I wrote a Tale about this, it is on our website and you can read it here. It points to a complete different way of experiencing life as we know it – through the eyes of “god” if you like. We can all do this, because we Are this already. It doesn’t take time.

Hope you enjoy reading it. For me, discovering this was a true Revelation that completely transformed me. And I wouldn’t (couldn’t) go back to my old little self anymore. I think pwcf or other serious chronic diseases might be even more prone to coming to this way of enjoying reality than others. In transcending the identifications with our disease, we only have to do one more little step to find the real being that we are. That’s another Tale I wrote earlier, you might remember.

paul-met-debbie replied 2 years, 1 month ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.