1. Christina Randall’s channel. She is a becoming YouTuber who has chronicled her experiences in prison with rawness and realness; something totally foreign to me and I think offers a facet of life outside chronically ill life.
2. CG Kid is a recovering poly addict, and talks openly and honestly about drug addiction. Again, it’s something very different from chronic illness and CF, but I think there is overlap in our experiences in that it is something that strays so far from the norm in society.
3. My life has taken a left turn into spirituality, and the more I become connected to my higher power, the more I want to learn and understand other people’s experiences. I have found Russel Brand to be both incredibly hilarious and helpful in understanding this spiritual existence.
4. I don’t really remember how I came across Winn’s channel, but she is a person living with DID (disassociative identity disorder). I enjoy learning a bit about how DID works and unfolds in the brain, but how she allows her YouTube to show what living with DID is like.
5. The Cut is something great to chill and watch other people, well be human in front of eachother. I’d def check it out, because I don’t know how to explain it.
Cystic Fibrosis News Today is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.