Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF FAV THINGS ON YOUTUBE THAT AREN'T RELATED TO CF AND PASS TIME WHEN YOU'RE SICK

• FAV THINGS ON YOUTUBE THAT AREN'T RELATED TO CF AND PASS TIME WHEN YOU'RE SICK

Posted by luisa-palazola on September 19, 2019 at 10:59 am

1. Christina Randall’s channel. She is a becoming YouTuber who has chronicled her experiences in prison with rawness and realness; something totally foreign to me and I think offers a facet of life outside chronically ill life.

2. CG Kid is a recovering poly addict, and talks openly and honestly about drug addiction. Again, it’s something very different from chronic illness and CF, but I think there is overlap in our experiences in that it is something that strays so far from the norm in society.

3. My life has taken a left turn into spirituality, and the more I become connected to my higher power, the more I want to learn and understand other people’s experiences. I have found Russel Brand to be both incredibly hilarious and helpful in understanding this spiritual existence.

4. I don’t really remember how I came across Winn’s channel, but she is a person living with DID (disassociative identity disorder). I enjoy learning a bit about how DID works and unfolds in the brain, but how she allows her YouTube to show what living with DID is like.

5. The Cut is something great to chill and watch other people, well be human in front of eachother. I’d def check it out, because I don’t know how to explain it.

luisa-palazola replied 4 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.