• Posted by luisa-palazola on January 10, 2019 at 4:48 pm

Since reaching 25, I’ve realized how important it is for me to be grateful. I know not everyone sees it this way and perhaps its a coping mechanism on my part, but I find that each and every moment becomes relevant and holds reason and purpose to our next steps in life. I see CF in this same light as well.

I can’t and won’t negate that CF has brought horrendous experiences. And, to downplay them, downplays me as a whole. However, I think the through the trauma and turbulences CF has brought me, I’ve found ways to recognize the beauty in life and in its small details. And weirdly enough, I think our pains help connect us to one another. Genuinely.

CF has helped me learn how to love hard and to smile when I can. To turn those horrifying experiences that brought so much pain, and use that energy to love and pursue what I love. However, what you love will find it’s way to you, though.

And I learned, that through gratitude and reflection. For everything I have and don’t have, is one of the most important things I can do.

luisa-palazola replied 5 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.