Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Luisa Palazola
      Keymaster

Since reaching 25, I’ve realized how important it is for me to be grateful. I know not everyone sees it this way and perhaps its a coping mechanism on my part, but I find that each and every moment becomes relevant and holds reason and purpose to our next steps in life. I see CF in this same light as well.

I can’t and won’t negate that CF has brought horrendous experiences. And, to downplay them, downplays me as a whole. However, I think the through the trauma and turbulences CF has brought me, I’ve found ways to recognize the beauty in life and in its small details. And weirdly enough, I think our pains help connect us to one another. Genuinely.

CF has helped me learn how to love hard and to smile when I can. To turn those horrifying experiences that brought so much pain, and use that energy to love and pursue what I love. However, what you love will find it’s way to you, though.

And I learned, that through gratitude and reflection. For everything I have and don’t have, is one of the most important things I can do.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account