• Posted by jenny-livingston on October 1, 2021 at 2:59 pm

Burnout. I’m feeling it something fierce these days, but it’s a specific kind of burnout related to being online. In recent weeks, I’ve had a level of energy and mental clarity I haven’t experienced in quite sometime. I’ve delved into creative projects, spent time outside with my pets or exploring the nearby mountains with family, and gotten lost in books. This is all incredible; truly, I love it and am in no way complaining! We can all use breaks from the screen once in a while, right? But when one of my jobs is specifically related to screens and connecting with others online (ahem, this forum job), I need to sit down and spend some concentrated time online every now and then.

I am grateful for the little community we have here and love to hear about what’s going on in your individual lives. Today I’m genuinely curious, what have you been up to? What hobbies have you been pursuing lately? Is there something particularly exciting (or maybe something difficult) you’re going through? The month of October is Disability Employment Awareness Month and beginning next week, I’d love to talk about our employment experiences and how they relate to CF (or maybe the don’t) but for today, I’d just like to know… how are you?

jenny-livingston replied 2 years, 6 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.