• Hi and Hello and I Am Back

Posted by bailey-anne-vincent on September 13, 2021 at 10:31 am

Hey forum friends! I am back! I took last week off while beginning recovery from cervical spine surgery, and left it all to our amazing Jenny so… THANK YOU Jenny, as always!

I know this is a dorky way of diving back in with everyone but… How the heck are you? (I’ve missed seeing my regular friends here!)

I’d love to know how you are, what’s going on in life right now, and how you’re feeling? 

I guess I can give one of my own, if you’re up for it. I just had work last night with my dance company, only a week out from surgery, and though I didn’t dance (can’t for 6 weeks) and followed all the “rules”… I still felt sort of tough and bad-butt and proud of myself for doing so? (We couldn’t delay or cancel because of our contracts and pre-existing schedules.) My hours were 12:30 to 9, no breaks and basically “yelling” directions at dancers the entire time so… the fact I was able to adrenaline-push-myself though that made me feel… well, strong. So, that’s my little weird brag of the week, I guess

The hard part about the yelling and about this recovery so far has been how swollen my throat is on the inside. It hurts very badly to eat, to swallow fluids, to take pills, and so on.

What about you? What have I missed?

bailey-anne-vincent replied 2 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.