Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF Honesty Time: Last Good Day and Last Bad Day?

• Honesty Time: Last Good Day and Last Bad Day?

Posted by bailey-anne-vincent on September 28, 2021 at 10:07 am

Yesterday was a stressful parenting day. Like…. really awful. It ended up consuming my whole morning when I had a lot of work to get done, and even worse: it just made me really tired and sad. Everything that’s going on is “normal” (teenage stuff), but man… it’s exhausting to balance all of it sometimes. The nearly full time work [dance] with volunteer level pay. The homeschool mothering. The pandemic worries and still laying low. The sick stuff and surgery stuff. And once we get “behind” in a day and the demands on the To Do list (which I sadly can’t just light on fire because we have to pay bills and all that), it is sometimes just impossible to catch up. The day just becomes “a wash”, you know?

Wow, apparently I’m just whining today? Apologies!

But let me ask you this: What was your last Good Day and last Bad Day? 

And I know we can all say that some days are both, or that “good and bad is subjective”, or that every bad day is just waiting to be turned into a good one and so on but… In all honesty, what was the last day you had that just felt hard, and the last one that just felt amazing? 

I’d love to know why and what can make the difference between hard and healing for you, and appreciate your sharing without a perfect filter! Sometimes life is just hard and busy and complicated, and it’s okay to talk about it. (Hopefully)

bailey-anne-vincent replied 2 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.