• Posted by luisa-palazola on May 23, 2019 at 3:56 pm

1. It doesn’t have to be perfect. It doesn’t have to be good. It just has to be turned in. This made me feel like shit often times, because my work didn’t reflect what I was capable of. But, fast forward a month, a semester, or years later — it’s okay!
    2. Communication. Let your professors know you’re balancing a lot — and, that it is possible you get sick again. Most professors are really compassionate.
    3. If you’re struggling, again — communication and office hours (if possible). It wasn’t until my last year of college that I really took advantage of my professor’s office hours. I missed about two weeks of my political stats class, and was incredibly lost. My professor sat with me in his office hours and taught me one on one. It took me a lot of courage and swallowing my pride to do that. Learn from me, just go to office hours. Also, some professors are willing to share their presentations, it depends.
    4. Having either a note taker or try to develop a friend in the class (one who is preferably on top of their studies). So they can take pictures of notes and potentially help you study.

luisa-palazola replied 4 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.