• Nick

Posted by jenny-livingston on November 25, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Happy Monday! Today we’re stoked to have Nick as our MCM. @nick_landt_music is 29 years old and is from Atlanta, Georgia! Here are three things about his life with CF that he wants you to know. Be sure to answer his question in the comments below!⁣

😎I was diagnosed with CF at 3 months old due to having failure to thrive. My gene mutations are Delta F508 and R560T. Having CF has just always been normal to me. I never really let it get in the way. I always found a way to manage meds and treatments around a fulfilling life. ⁣

😎My biggest passion is writing music. I’m a guitar player and have been for 16 years. I have a rock band with my identical twin brother and we’re getting ready to release our second album in March 2020. Our IG is @landtband for those interested in keeping up with us. ⁣

😎The last few years with CF have been really hard and emotional at times. I have been in and out of the hospital every few months. My lung function has been below 30% for the last 2 years and I’d reached the point of being evaluated for transplant. We held off on transplant because I was still considered too healthy to list and we knew the new triple therapy drug was right around the corner. Feeling ever more positive and hopeful about the rest of my life since starting Trikafta. It’s seriously a game changer!⁣

Question: What would you do with a new lease on life?⁣

Originally posted on Instagram

jenny-livingston replied 4 years, 4 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.