• Adam

Posted by luisa-palazola on June 11, 2019 at 11:20 am

Hey guys, this week’s MCM is Adam! @adermbrosto is 30 years old and is from Wisconsin. Here are 3 things he wants you to know about his life with CF:⁣⠀
    ⁣⠀
    🎼I received a double lung transplant in November 2018 and since have enjoyed the little things in life that I honestly had forgotten existed or took advantage of when I was in good health. I have always thought the little things in life matter the most, but that mindset has really applied lately.⁣⠀
    ⁣⠀
    🎼I am a Masters student studying School Counseling, while also working as a Special Education assistant and percussion instructor. I used to be a music teacher, but became too rundown and sick from teaching all day. I resigned and took time to figure out what I wanted to do next, while also focusing on my health. I really wanted to stay in education, but knew it may be difficult because of my health, even after transplant.⁣⠀
    ⁣⠀
    🎼As of now, I am back working with my students and doing well 6 months post transplant, as well as on track to graduate December 2019 with my Masters. There are times I feel up and times I feel down, but I always have the mindset… There are no such thing as a bad day, just a new day showing you how to work through different experiences.

For original post click here

luisa-palazola replied 4 years, 9 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.