This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Luisa Palazola 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Luisa Palazola 
    Keymaster

Hey guys, this week’s MCM is Adam! @adermbrosto is 30 years old and is from Wisconsin. Here are 3 things he wants you to know about his life with CF:⁣⠀
    ⁣⠀
    🎼I received a double lung transplant in November 2018 and since have enjoyed the little things in life that I honestly had forgotten existed or took advantage of when I was in good health. I have always thought the little things in life matter the most, but that mindset has really applied lately.⁣⠀
    ⁣⠀
    🎼I am a Masters student studying School Counseling, while also working as a Special Education assistant and percussion instructor. I used to be a music teacher, but became too rundown and sick from teaching all day. I resigned and took time to figure out what I wanted to do next, while also focusing on my health. I really wanted to stay in education, but knew it may be difficult because of my health, even after transplant.⁣⠀
    ⁣⠀
    🎼As of now, I am back working with my students and doing well 6 months post transplant, as well as on track to graduate December 2019 with my Masters. There are times I feel up and times I feel down, but I always have the mindset… There are no such thing as a bad day, just a new day showing you how to work through different experiences.

For original post click here

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account