• Moderator Introduction

Posted by jenny-livingston on September 30, 2019 at 11:01 am

Hey, everyone! My name is Jenny Livingston and I’ve recently become a forum moderator here. A little bit about me? I’m 32 years old with cystic fibrosis. I also have two older sisters with CF (my family certainly did not win the genetic lottery). I live in Utah with my fiance, my 10-year-old daughter, two dogs, some bunnies, a horse, and a hedgehog.

I’ve been blogging for ten years (you can find some of my writing at lungsnroses.blog). I write about life with CF, motherhood, mental health, and more. I recently graduated with my Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, so it probably makes sense that I am especially interested in the social and mental/emotional aspects of living with CF.

I am actively involved in fundraising and advocacy efforts in a variety of ways.

I’m a firm believer in the power of human connection. I have found so much support, knowledge, and understanding in the online CF community.

I’m thrilled and honored to be here. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me or @luisa-palazola (the senior forum moderator). I look forward to connecting with, learning from, and exchanging information with each of you!

jenny-livingston replied 4 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.