• Posted by tre-larosa on February 20, 2019 at 9:04 am

I don’t enjoy sleeping. I’ve jokingly called it ‘death practice’ because I emphatically believe you can actively enjoy sleeping and that it’s only a passive activity. I think my disdain for sleep goes a little deeper though – I don’t like the concept of sleeping away 1/3rd of our lives. That’s probably driven by my own concerns about my mortality. One of the downfalls of my disdain for sleep is that I don’t sleep as much as I should, so I’m definitely not well-rested. Which means I end up snoozing alarms and such and only liking sleep for the brief minute I have to get up.

1. Do you enjoy sleep? It’s obviously critical for people with CF, but that doesn’t mean we have to love it!
    2. Do you think you are well-rested? If not, what do you think you should do to achieve that well-rested feeling?
    3. Do you have any strategies to help you fall asleep or is it easy for you?

(I’ve recently started a trial for Headspace and they have these guided meditations for sleep called “Sleepcast” and they’ve been life-changing btw.)

tre-larosa replied 5 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.