• Olivia

Posted by luisa-palazola on June 5, 2019 at 11:35 am

For original post click here.

Hey guys! We’re so stoked to introduce Olivia as our WCW this week! @livalittletoday is 26 and lives in Kansas City, MO. These are three things important to HER story with CF. Be sure to answer her Q in the comments!⁣⠀
    ⁣⠀
    💃My story began at 9 weeks old, when I was diagnosed with CF. Since that day I’ve learned to become a fighter and overcome every obstacle CF brings my way with JOY. I was not supposed to live to see my 13th birthday, but by the grace of God, I’m here today thriving! I love how each CF story is unique, and mine is unique in how I’ve chosen an alternative route to treat this disease + a positive perspective. As a woman with CF, it is empowering to know that I have a voice to make a difference and empower those around me.⁣⠀
    ⁣⠀
    💃I have never let CF define me, but know that it is a part of me and my story. I have never let it stop me from dreaming big and reaching my goals. I’ve ran 5 half marathons. I’ve only been in the hospital twice in 26 years. And, I’ve recently moved to a new city by myself in search of adventure. I don’t say all of that to brag or offend anyone, but to share that living life to the fullest with CF is possible! I’m a life loving gal, who is fearlessly relentless in pursuit of her adventure! I know that God gave me CF for a purpose and I’m choosing to seek out that purpose everyday.⁣⠀
    ⁣⠀
    💃When I’m not running, adventure seeking or traveling you can find me hanging with my best gal pals or my family. At the end of the day I want to motivate others with CF to not let it define them. I want to motivate CF patients to set goals for themselves and go after them! I want to motivate CF patients to not let fear define their lives, but to be courageous in pursuing their dreams! For those that want to follow along, I will be launching my blog “Liv A Little” soon, so be on the lookout for that for all things adventure + CF.⁣⠀
    ⁣⠀
    What goals are you going to fearlessly pursue despite having CF?

luisa-palazola replied 4 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.