Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Luisa Palazola
      Keymaster

For original post click here.

Hey guys! We’re so stoked to introduce Olivia as our WCW this week! @livalittletoday is 26 and lives in Kansas City, MO. These are three things important to HER story with CF. Be sure to answer her Q in the comments!⁣⠀
      ⁣⠀
      💃My story began at 9 weeks old, when I was diagnosed with CF. Since that day I’ve learned to become a fighter and overcome every obstacle CF brings my way with JOY. I was not supposed to live to see my 13th birthday, but by the grace of God, I’m here today thriving! I love how each CF story is unique, and mine is unique in how I’ve chosen an alternative route to treat this disease + a positive perspective. As a woman with CF, it is empowering to know that I have a voice to make a difference and empower those around me.⁣⠀
      ⁣⠀
      💃I have never let CF define me, but know that it is a part of me and my story. I have never let it stop me from dreaming big and reaching my goals. I’ve ran 5 half marathons. I’ve only been in the hospital twice in 26 years. And, I’ve recently moved to a new city by myself in search of adventure. I don’t say all of that to brag or offend anyone, but to share that living life to the fullest with CF is possible! I’m a life loving gal, who is fearlessly relentless in pursuit of her adventure! I know that God gave me CF for a purpose and I’m choosing to seek out that purpose everyday.⁣⠀
      ⁣⠀
      💃When I’m not running, adventure seeking or traveling you can find me hanging with my best gal pals or my family. At the end of the day I want to motivate others with CF to not let it define them. I want to motivate CF patients to set goals for themselves and go after them! I want to motivate CF patients to not let fear define their lives, but to be courageous in pursuing their dreams! For those that want to follow along, I will be launching my blog “Liv A Little” soon, so be on the lookout for that for all things adventure + CF.⁣⠀
      ⁣⠀
      What goals are you going to fearlessly pursue despite having CF?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account