Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Bailey Vincent

Does anyone else get massively depressed on Sundays?

I get MASSIVELY depressed near the end of a weekend (even when my “weekend” doesn’t fall on a Sunday depending on my work schedule) because I become overwhelmed with my week before I even start.

This week, for example, I have so much work (80% of this post is just so I can complain), I’m starting to teach dance via Zoom again, and a lot of real financial and medical worries on the table… And I think my brain tries to sabotage at the last second.

I also had a really hard medical weekend, including getting so sick that I burst a bunch of blood vessels in my forehead. So I’m going into things hungry, depleted, busted and not wanting to bust a move. I make lists. I stay organized. I try to tune out and tune in. All the logical things to help prepare me… But somehow, knowing life literally always feels like more than I can chew, I can’t seem to not spiral a little?

I have always liked the phrase “If you won’t do something about it, stop complaining,” and I generally agree because I have no choice but to buckle down and get all my work done this week, no matter how yucky I feel. Still, somehow, that phrase doesn’t actually help the mental state whatsoever?

I’d love advice. Commissary. Insight. Whatever! In short: Have you ever felt sadness on a cycle?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account