• What’re your CF Tattoos?

Posted by luisa-palazola on September 18, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Last year I got my first real tattoo. I scheduled an appointment with an artist I had followed on IG and drove 3 hours to get a my piece done by him. After him postponing my original appointment and then kinda forgetting I was coming on our rescheduled date, a resilient best friend, and some coffee: I got my piece.

I won’t leave out the special details of accidentally (or cosmically?) meeting a Brazilian man, who felt like home, and who also helped me keep this tattoo clean that night. Sometimes, things fall apart, to make way for beautiful encounters and to unveil deep connections that have always been there 🙂

Here’s that special tattoo

View this post on Instagram

Ahhhh 💕

A post shared by Luisa Palazola (@ladilla93) on

rhea-lawton replied 4 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • rhea-lawton

September 30, 2019 at 10:01 am

My husband passed away this year on March 7th at the age of 51. His mother was told he wouldn’t live to be a year old. He was the strongest, bravest man I have ever known and I was proud to be his wife. Shortly after his death, I got my first tattoo in remembrance of him.

CF Tattoo

• luisa-palazola

October 1, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Hi @rhealawton I am so sorry to hear about your husband, but what an incredible life — 51 years old. Thank you for sharing, but actually the photo is not appearing! You’re more than welcome to try reposting in a different format, or should you want to add my on social media (facebook or IG) and send me a photo through there, I would love to post for ya!

• rhea-lawton

October 1, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Thank you so much – he really did. How do I add an image here?