8 Tips to Manage Your Cystic Fibrosis
1. Stay positive.
2. Take your medications and do your treatments every day like clockwork.
3. Maintain a healthy nutritional diet.
4. Exercise regularly.
5. Never miss a doctor’s appointment (checkup or exam).
6. Take care of every part of yourself (including your emotional health).
7. Learn how to adapt to your body’s needs.
8. Help someone else manage their CF and/or share your tips.
Cystic Fibrosis News Today is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.