Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums COVID-19 and CF A little good news update

• A little good news update

Posted by jenny-livingston on January 21, 2022 at 11:12 am

We’re still in the midst of a bit of a COVID scare in my home but at this point, my daughter is the only one who has tested positive (her positive test was 10 days ago). Both my partner and I have had negative rapid antigen and PCR tests and none of us have been symptomatic. I don’t want to say that we’re out of the woods just yet, but things are looking pretty good from here.

Have you either had COVID or a COVID scare? If you contracted the virus at any point during this pandemic, we’d love to hear your experience. Sending love, light, and wishes for negative test results to everyone!

paul-met-debbie replied 2 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • paul-met-debbie

January 21, 2022 at 2:33 pm

Oh, we are delighted to hear this Jenny,  very good news indeed!! Thanks for the update, we have been thinking often of you guys these past days.

We didn’t have covid or a scare ourselves fortunately. My sister had  covid in March, before the vaccination was even available, but recovered swiftly and completely within a week, without imfecting her house hold. We hope your daughter is feeling well again too.