Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bailey Vincent
      Keymaster

I had surgery in late March, and I already have another scheduled for July. I know it’s needed (enormously) and I also know I knew it was coming, because I kept telling my physicians [and you guys on the forum] something was wrong and then… well, it was. This is a pattern I’m grateful to have, in a weird way, because it’s better than feeling terrible and no one knowing why.

Still, the feelings behind it are complicated. I’m exhausted and eager and resentful, all at once. I know another surgery – on top of this one- might be imminent for my cervical spine too, and I wish I could get them both over with right away, and “move on”.

Because my dance company/nonprofit is back in season, I am scheduling surgeries for our month off this summer, to try to “make it all work”. I literally take vacations only to have surgery. Surgeries are my vacations.

So, let’s reframe “interruptions” like these in the positive for a second…

What is an “interruption” in your life that turned out to be an amazing blessing?

Paul met Debbie
      Participant

There are no interruptions in life.
      For and explanation see my post.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account