• Hello again!

Posted by jenny-livingston on July 2, 2020 at 5:18 pm
    I’m Jenny, one of the moderators of this forum. My co-moderator (the lovely @bailey-vincent) and I have been on hiatus for a few months, but I am happy to report that we are back! She will also be posting to reintroduce herself soon, so especially if you haven’t met her yet, be sure to watch for her post.
    A little more about myself: I am 32 years old with cystic fibrosis. I have a 10 year old daughter who is the light and love of my life. I also have a partner, Randy, who is more than I could have ever hoped for. Together, we live in a pretty rural area in Utah (United States).
    I am the youngest of 5 children, and the third in my family to be born with CF. Growing up in a house with 3 CF kiddos must have been pretty chaotic, but it’s all we knew. In many ways, I feel blessed to have never been alone on this journey. First, I had my sisters and then, the online CF community. I love connecting with others, sharing our stories, learning from one another, and supporting each other.
    You’ll see me around here often. Please don’t hesitate to reach out, whether you have questions or you’d just like to say hello. I look forward to chatting more and getting to know each of you!
    bailey-anne-vincent replied 3 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • bailey-anne-vincent

July 6, 2020 at 11:06 am

How weird is it that we BOTH are the youngest of 5 kids? We have too much in common