Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bailey Vincent
      Keymaster

Okay, this isn’t the most ideal topic of conversation but… Does anyone else wish they had someone to talk to about the “gross sides” of CF?

Obviously we know it comes with a lot of mucus and mayhem, but I am way too embarrassed most of the time to talk about some of the more insider things that happen.

For example, this week I sneezed, and when I sneezed, I also coughed up mucus from my lungs at the same time through the force of my sneeze (just me?) I hate the muck and mucus my feeding tubes create on the inside of my clothes, or feeling like my shirt is wet from them but I have to pretend like all is well in public.

Sometimes it’s refreshing to not hide the downsides for a change!

Jenny Livingston
      Keymaster

Is it weird that I LOVE talking about the gross/unpleasant/sometimes embarrassing things? I find them kind of fascinating, but also think that we shouldn’t have to hide things that are totally natural. You are more than welcome to talk to me about ALL the gross things, absolutely anytime!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account