Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jenny Livingston
      Keymaster

Shout Out to Cystic Fibrosis Community Care.⠀

@cfcommunitycare‘s mission is to promote awareness of CF, provide support, advocacy and information to the CF community, and fund medical research into the fight against CF.⠀

As a member of the national CF federation in Australia and a non-profit, CFCC works with the communities of New South Wales and Victoria and relies on the generosity of people in those states for financial and volunteer support.⠀

Learn more about CF Community Care here: Cystic Fibrosis Community Care (cfcc.org.au)

Judy Moreland
      Participant

Jenny, I have been trying to find your fairly recent column on your latest health challenges, and I’m coming up empty. Want to reply to you, and I am sorry that your challenges with this awful disease are intense right now.

Jenny Livingston
        Keymaster

Judy, this is very kind, but I’m not sure which post you might be referring to. I haven’t been on the forum very much lately, as I am spending more time working on another project for CF News Today. Your thoughts and sweet words are appreciated though. I hope you are doing well!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account