Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF Monday Shoutout: Cystic Fibrosis Community Care

• Monday Shoutout: Cystic Fibrosis Community Care

Posted by jenny-livingston on April 12, 2021 at 5:33 pm

Shout Out to Cystic Fibrosis Community Care.⠀

@cfcommunitycare‘s mission is to promote awareness of CF, provide support, advocacy and information to the CF community, and fund medical research into the fight against CF.⠀

As a member of the national CF federation in Australia and a non-profit, CFCC works with the communities of New South Wales and Victoria and relies on the generosity of people in those states for financial and volunteer support.⠀

Learn more about CF Community Care here: Cystic Fibrosis Community Care (cfcc.org.au)

jenny-livingston replied 3 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • judy-moreland

April 14, 2021 at 9:43 am

Jenny, I have been trying to find your fairly recent column on your latest health challenges, and I’m coming up empty. Want to reply to you, and I am sorry that your challenges with this awful disease are intense right now.

• jenny-livingston

April 15, 2021 at 10:32 am

Judy, this is very kind, but I’m not sure which post you might be referring to. I haven’t been on the forum very much lately, as I am spending more time working on another project for CF News Today. Your thoughts and sweet words are appreciated though. I hope you are doing well!