Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF Sunday Morning (43) – new Tales, new House?

Tagged: 

• Sunday Morning (43) – new Tales, new House?

Posted by paul-met-debbie on January 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm

I planned to write a Tale about a video I saw on YouTube yesterday. So I wrote it today. It is called A Theory of Everything. Exciting, isn’t it? It took me the entire day to write, rewrite and finalize it. Then, of course, it turned out too long to post on this forum as a Sunday Morning contemplation. So I turned it into a Tale for our website. The 25th Tale it will be.

Since our webmaster doesn’t work in the weekend, the upload will have to wait for next week. I will refer to the 25th Tale with an download link in my next Sunday Morning contemplation. Or perhaps even in the one after that, because last week I also wrote a Tale about Kaftrio, Sex and Love. Another fascinating title, no?

So you will have to wait for next Sunday to read more of either of these tales. I just thought I’d let you know anyway, so you can look forward to it (I hope).

Today we had a quiet day until suddenly we found a possible other home. We are looking (no hurry) for another place to live for the longer future. A place where we can grow old together. A bit closer to nature, even more affordable than our current apartment, and possibly a bit closer to care we might need in the future, because time flies and we are not getting any younger. Physically that is, the mind is still fresh and eager and our true Selve is timeless anyway. But this you already knew.

So, we took the car and drove to the little house, it is only 15 minutes drive in the next hamlet. It looked fine to us from the outside and we talked to one of the residents in the complex, who said that she enjoyed living there.

So now I printed the floor plan and Debbie is trying to put all of our furniture in it, on scale, made from paper. This is all a bit premature, because we only applied for the house, and probably there is a waiting list and there are more candidates. We might be able to get a little boost if I manage to play the health-card well. I will try figure out tomorrow how that should be done. Anyway, it turned out to be exciting.

So, now I will shut down the laptop that I have been hammering all day long and make a nice cup of tea. And first walk the little one. Then we will slip into the bedtime ritual and hopefully have a good nights sleep.

Happy dreams,

Paul

jenny-livingston replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jenny-livingston

January 10, 2022 at 9:29 am

I am indeed looking forward to those tales, Paul! What intriguing titles. The prospect of a new home is very exciting. I hope that things work out in your favor.