Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Bailey Vincent
      Participant

I know not everyone likes pop culture forms of art (movies, TV, etc)- and I respect that since I can’t keep our house and home stocked in books [we seriously are a library at this point]- but yesterday I asked about the impending Academy Awards, among other things, and started pondering.

Although we’ve talked about more supercilious subjects like TV in the past- I haven’t asked about the ones you feel are least appreciated.

What are your most underrated shows to watch when you’re sick and need a distraction?

Keep in mind: This doesn’t have to be good TV.

I will admit that my latest “no anxiety” choices are Stargate Atlantis (oh yes. I am hooked) and basically any travel show I can find, even if my inability to travel makes me sad. I also love Amy Schumer Learns To Cook because it’s so casual, relaxed and positive (filmed by she and her husband during quarantine). She truly loves her spouse and they’re a great balance to one another, and I love how she hasn’t even bothered to wear makeup for the camera. It. Is. Refreshing.

What about you?

PS. If you hate TV and would rather choose a guilty pleasure book instead, jump in!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account