Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF Underrated Watches: TV When You’re Sick?

• Underrated Watches: TV When You’re Sick?

Posted by bailey-anne-vincent on April 15, 2021 at 10:13 am

I know not everyone likes pop culture forms of art (movies, TV, etc)- and I respect that since I can’t keep our house and home stocked in books [we seriously are a library at this point]- but yesterday I asked about the impending Academy Awards, among other things, and started pondering.

Although we’ve talked about more supercilious subjects like TV in the past- I haven’t asked about the ones you feel are least appreciated.

What are your most underrated shows to watch when you’re sick and need a distraction?

Keep in mind: This doesn’t have to be good TV.

I will admit that my latest “no anxiety” choices are Stargate Atlantis (oh yes. I am hooked) and basically any travel show I can find, even if my inability to travel makes me sad. I also love Amy Schumer Learns To Cook because it’s so casual, relaxed and positive (filmed by she and her husband during quarantine). She truly loves her spouse and they’re a great balance to one another, and I love how she hasn’t even bothered to wear makeup for the camera. It. Is. Refreshing.

What about you?

PS. If you hate TV and would rather choose a guilty pleasure book instead, jump in!

bailey-anne-vincent replied 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.