• Weekly Wins: Year End Edition

Posted by jenny-livingston on December 23, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Off and on throughout the year, we’ve shared and celebrated some of our personal wins. As the year draws near to an end, I’d love to hear about some of your highlights from 2021. Specific moments or experiences, moments in time that stand out, or intangible life lessons that you’ll be carry8ing with you, what are some of your biggest wins from the past year?

Some that come to mind for me are:

Traveling across the country to spend time with my best friend and her family.
    Getting everyone in my household vaccinated against COVID-19 (boosters included for two of us).
    Reaching my 2-year Trikafta anniversary and being hospital-free for two years as well.
    Getting back into some old hobbies.
    Spending time in nature with family and our various pets.
    Attending a concert with my daughter during a brief period of time when the COVID case numbers and precautions being taken allowed for me to do so with some measure of peace.
    Having an incredibly smooth surgery and recovery process that provided much needed sinus relief.
    Staying healthy in the midst of a global health crisis.

What are some wins — small or profound, health-related or otherwise — that you experienced throughout the year?

paul-met-debbie replied 2 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • paul-met-debbie

December 29, 2021 at 10:02 am

What a great topic, Jenny!

I will mention all our 2021-Wins in the next Sunday Morning talk. It’s quite a story.