Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF What are you looking forward to in the Fall?

• What are you looking forward to in the Fall?

Posted by William on September 20, 2023 at 9:00 am

As Fall begins tomorrow, a new season officially arrives in the Northern Hemisphere (despite what the early sales of pumpkin spice lattes may say). 

What are you looking forward to this Fall? For me, it’s my birthday in early October!

William replied 5 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • tim-blowfield

September 25, 2023 at 9:09 pm

I prefer not to fall. falling in hospital causes too much paperwork! We have a beautiful spring day here in Melbourne. Lovely day – Beautiful one day – perfect the next!

• William

September 27, 2023 at 1:39 pm

Hey it’s better than the winter, I’m sure! Though I’m not sure Australia gets as cold or snowy as New Jersey.

• gina-michele

September 27, 2023 at 1:27 pm

I love the fall! I looking forward to kickstarting the holidays with loved ones and experiencing the change of seasons – one of the perks here in the northeast!

• William

September 27, 2023 at 1:40 pm

The northeast is definitely the best!

• tim-blowfield

November 2, 2023 at 2:33 am

No. Not much snow in Melbourne – we do get the occasional flurry on the Dandenongs – hills on our eastern border but very rare in the city. Do have snow on the Australian Alps.

As I have said before:

Beautiful one day – perfect the next!

Though some say we have all four seasons in one day – can have. Stops us getting bored.

• William

November 9, 2023 at 12:43 pm

I’ve always wanted to visit Australia. Us here in the United States, depending on where you live, experience all four seasons in one day!