• A farewell of sorts

Posted by jenny-livingston on February 20, 2023 at 1:00 pm

Forum friends,

For the last few years, I’ve had the pleasure of moderating this forum. In that time, I have worked with some amazing co-moderators, I’ve learned so much, and I’ve met some truly incredible people here. The time has come, however, for me to take a step back. I will still visit the forum as a member, but after this month concludes, I will no longer be acting as moderator.

Thank you for making my time here so lovely.
    – Jenny

gina-michele replied 1 year, 1 month ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • William

February 20, 2023 at 3:42 pm

You’ll be missed as a moderator, but we are glad you’re staying on as a member! Your input into this community is necessary and appreciated. Above all, I hope whoever fills your shoes next (me) does as good of a job as you’ve done!

• bronwyn

February 21, 2023 at 11:47 pm

Hi Jenny,

Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful contribution you have made to this forum as co-moderator and for the warmth, compassion & kindness you have shown to all of us with CF via this forum.  It has been appreciated. Glad to hear you will still be visiting this forum as a member and I wish you all the best with your health & with whatever you will be doing going forward.

Take care,

Bronwyn

• jeanne

February 22, 2023 at 8:24 pm

Jenny, I’ve barely e-met you, but have been impressed and grateful for your contributions! I am also very glad you’ll stay around as a participant. Thank you for serving so ably in a role that I am sure required a significant amount of your time.

I love how your personality comes through in your writing. Kind, and professional without ever seeming distant. You are a real jewel of a person.

WILLIAM, I’ve gotten to intersect with you just a bit and so glad of it… I feel sure you will be a terrific Moderator… and I thank you for accepting the extra work that will come along with it.   -jeanne-

• jenny-livingston

February 24, 2023 at 1:31 pm

Bronwyn and Jeanne,

Thank you both for the kind messages left here! You may have seen me mention that I’m in graduate school, pursuing a degree in social work. I am able to do this because of the miracle that Trikafta has been in my life, but it’s taken up so much of my time and energy that I’m needing to take a step back in some other areas of life. The connections made here have truly been a light for me over the last few years, particularly during the pandemic. I know this forum will continue to be a support to many, and I look forward to checking back in as I’m able. I wish you the very best and hope to chat again soon!

• gina-michele

March 10, 2023 at 7:54 pm

Hi Jenny – it’s been a pleasure reading and connecting.  I wish you all the best and thank you so much for your thought-provoking discussions!