Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bailey Vincent
      Keymaster

Last week was weird and lovely at the same time. I was in pain, which was awful (not how someone wants to spend their big “week off”). I was sick- ended up coming down with some sort of bug-fever, and of course worried it’s because I’ve been doing more and being a little too lax around friends without masks, and thus brought it upon myself. And so on and so on.

I hate to complain [pauses to complain], but it was hard to feel sick/hurt for my last week “off” before a huge seasonal kick off of my dance company, teaching commitments, and beyond. That being said, I know you’ve all been there before. 

So here is my question for the week, to force some RELAXATION (for me, through you. Please and thanks):

What is your favorite song to play when you need to relax?

What is your favorite place to imagine when you need to relax?

And what is your favorite little-known secret for relaxation?

EXCITING PS: Also, at the risk of looking self absorbed by bragging about a beautiful bit of press: Look at what dropped yesterday! I’m so excited because it makes my complaints  here on the forum seem worth it (haha). Representation matters, so I couldn’t help but share with my forum friends! Let me know your thoughts?

Jenny Livingston
      Keymaster

I am in tears watching the video you linked to – absolutely beautiful! You have every reason to brag, my friend.

To answer your questions, I don’t have a favorite song or even genre of music when it comes to relaxations. It completely depends on my mood. Sometimes I’ll find and play a variety of meditation music playlists, sometimes I’ll hop in the car and blast pop or rock, and sometimes I dance around my kitchen to 90’s country music (after which, I feel more relaxed). Music does indeed speak to my soul and helps me relax, but I can’t even begin to pinpoint a favorite.

I hope you’ve been able to relax a bit, both body and mind.

Judy Moreland
      Participant

I love John Lennon’s “Imagine” and find it relaxing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account